Re: [Healeys] Tappets,or Lifter wear

To: Mark LaPierre <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tappets,or Lifter wear
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 11:48:43 +0800
Regrinding Tappets is normal.  Give it to the Machine shop and let them tell
you if they are salvageable or not.  One advantage is you will know that
they will grind it with the correct surface that causes these to rotate
slightly when moving... sometimes the manufacturers screw this up and the
tappets wear.

Cheers,

Alan