[Healeys] Tappets,or Lifter wear

Subject: [Healeys] Tappets,or Lifter wear
From: richard.ewald at gmail.com (Richard Ewald)
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 21:10:58 -0700
If you look closely, you will see that the bottom of a tappet is not flat.
if it is, you have a problem.  The bottom of a tappet is crowned ever so
slightly.  Put a straight edge on it and you will see I am right.  the
radius is of a 40 inch diameter curve, I was told.
Take them to a machine shop and get an expert opinion.
PS take the cam also
Rick