[Healeys] Engine Stand or Cradle

Subject: [Healeys] Engine Stand or Cradle
From: mayorrichard at hotmail.com (richard mayor)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 03:34:20 +0000
There are many sizes of 3 wheel engine stands. I also have two 3 wheel engine
stands. One is of marginal size and strength. That is why I purchased the
second stand for my Healey 6 cylinder engines. If I were gong to rebuild a big
block Chevy or Ford motor, I would buy a bigger stand.

Richard Mayor
BN7L-466  Vintage Racer
Portland, Oregon