[Healeys] Engine Stand or Cradle

Subject: [Healeys] Engine Stand or Cradle
From: healey.nut at gmail.com (Alan Seigrist)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 12:42:39 +0800
The problem with the three wheel stands is partly the weight of the
motor, but also the length.  Since the Austin 6 motor is long, so the
CG puts a great deal of weight on the front third wheel, and can be
dangerous in the garage unless very carefully handled.  American V8s
are usually quite short so they are much safer to manipulate on these
things regardless of the weight.  you can use a three wheeler, but you
just have to be "vewy vewy caful."

Alan