[Healeys] Non Healey - Dunlop 16" 54 spoke wheels

Subject: [Healeys] Non Healey - Dunlop 16" 54 spoke wheels
From: healey.nut at gmail.com (Alan Seigrist)
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 09:12:08 +0800
Jonas -

I quick check of XKS Unlimited online shows that they have this spoke,
in stock, for $2.  Part no 17-0200:

https://www.xksunlimited.com/xks/merchant.ihtml?id=319&step=2

I buy from XKs for my Mk IX all the time, very good supplier.

Note that if your wheel had the proper rubber spoke retaining band,
you probably would not have had a puncture on the road.  I highly
recommend that you fit a band, or at the very least run a few wraps of
wide electrical tape over the spoke ends in the rim, to prevent a
disaster when you are cracking the ton.

Cheers,

Alan