Re: [Healeys] Musings

To: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Musings
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 18:01:47 -0700
I am a lucky man, both myboys are into cars trains and camping...
Im just under employed and money is tight

Ira Erbs
IT Consultant
Portland, OR

sent from my Droid, please excuse typos and random self corrections because
my phone has It's own ideas about what word I meant to write

On Jun 8, 2011 5:38 PM, "Michael MacLean" <rrengineer.mike@att.net> wrote:
> What's money compared to time spent with your son?  I might just pay $200
bucks to get my son to come help me with the BN2 all of his own accord.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html