Re: [Healeys] Musings

To: Jonas Payne <JPayne@thorcon.net>, healey help
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Musings
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 21:47:40 -0700
sounds great. I bought my car 36 years ago for $500.00 so hahahahahaha
right back at you...
Seriously. I'm glad you two are having a great time sorting out the car. My
sons   and wife are really happy for me that I am on the way to finishing my
restoration. The mechanicals were done many yeas ago. will send you some
photos.
BTW I worked in the parts biz and restoring Healeys, when I was in college.