Re: [Healeys] starting problem

To: healeymanjim@hansencc.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] starting problem
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 22:38:13 -0700
Jim,

Don't understand this ... when you move the key from the start position the
engine would quit turning over.  Are you
saying that's when it starts?

My SWAG is battery--even though it turns the engine over the voltage drop from
driving the starter may weaken the
spark.  How old is your battery?

Bob

--