[Healeys] starting problem

Subject: [Healeys] starting problem
From: michael.oritt at gmail.com (Michael Oritt)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 07:42:15 -0400
Niels--

The switch does not provide apportion power or provide it to the
ignition--it both makes or breaks the car's ground and grounds or not the
coil.  If you have to play with the switch's position in order to start the
car then it is clearly on the way out and should be tossed immediately.

Best--Michael Oritt