Re: [Healeys] Land Rover diesel question

To: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Land Rover diesel question
From: Greg Mandas <gmandas@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 07:49:11 -0400
Ira, Dude!

We're all on the edge of our seats waiting to hear you're finished and driving
to the show and you're off trying to start an LR!?

People on 6 out of 7 continents (unless there's a list member on Antarctica)
all chanting, "Ira, Ira, Ira".

Greg
65BJ8

Sent from my iPhone so please excuse typos and brevity.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html