Re: [Healeys] Land Rover diesel question

To: Greg Mandas <gmandas@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Land Rover diesel question
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 06:18:28 -0700
Got to sell the rover to help pay for the resto...
Been under employed for a year.
Thanks. I needed a smile....

Ira Erbs
IT Consultant
Portland, OR

sent from my Droid, please excuse typos and random self corrections because
my phone has It's own ideas about what word I meant to write

On Jun 20, 2011 4:49 AM, "Greg Mandas" <gmandas@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ira, Dude!
>
> We're all on the edge of our seats waiting to hear you're finished and
driving to the show and you're off trying to start an LR!?

> People on 6 out of 7 continents (unless there's a list member on
Antarctica) all chanting, "Ira, Ira, Ira".

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html