Re: [Healeys] rendezvous weather.

To: Jody Kerr <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] rendezvous weather.
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 06:16:00 -0700
How could you not????
The Heathman resort should be a really nice place.They run one of the best
Hotel/resturaunts in Portland.

Where you planning to go? I can suggest things of interest to do in the
Metro Portland/Vancouver area.
contact off list if interested.
If you like baseball, the Mariners are only 3 hours north in Seattle and we
now have a top level soccer team here in town. Although the owner is a putz
and I'm boycotting his team.....

--

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html