[Healeys] rendezvous weather.

Subject: [Healeys] rendezvous weather.
From: eyera3 at gmail.com (I Erbs)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 21:41:56 -0700
Our local weather varies from rain, hail, sun and heat and all within a few
hours of each other. A former student of mine told me about 16 years ago
that only newcommers and fools predict the weather around here.
mid 70s possible rain on Monday, but this far out, that will change.
Its typically pretty low humidity, but we could get some rain too.
Not trying to be obtuse, but it really does vary due to the Columbia River
Gorge, coastal, and arctic influences, with a touch Hawaiian  storms thrown
in too.
I'm in Portland. Let me know if I can help?