[Healeys] grease guns

To: List Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] grease guns
From: Bert Van Brande <bertvanbrande@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 14:24:10 -0700 (PDT)
Grease guns, such simple tools yet the 2 I bought failed miserably one after
the other.  The first one leaked from a hole in side of the tube, the second
one leaked from about every orifice.  After some online research it seems that
there are still some good guns made.  Grease guns with some good reviews:
plews, alemite, lincoln.   The price is actually not that much higher than the
auto-parts store brands.

It's just hard to figure where they're actually manufactured.  Not one spec
sheet mentions this detail. I am currently leaning towards buying an Alemite
Professional 500

I'd like to hear if anybody has good experience with these guns.  Do you prefer
lever guns or pistol grip?  Also what kind of extension do you prefer for the
Healey: rigid or flexible?

all input appreciated.

bert
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html