Re: [Healeys] grease guns

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] grease guns
From: "Mr. Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 17:40:08 -0700
Bert,

IMHO I would get an air powered one.  In my experience, unless you're
Hulk Hogan, you can't get enough pressure with a pistol grip and unless
you have the car on a rack, you won't have enough space for a
lever-action.  Another problem with the lever is that often the fitting
will come off the nipple while your hands are occupied pumping.  But, I
have never used a pneumatic grease gun.  I had a brand-new one on the
shelf when my wheelchair grabbed me by the ass.

HTH & good luck,

Bill
'53 BN1
'61 BT7