Re: [Healeys] Goodbye

To: ahbn6@verizon.net, j.aeckerlin@gmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Goodbye
From: ATIGHTPROD@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 14:35:53 EDT
I agree with John ... don't leave the list, add when you can and enjoy the
banter.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 6/22/2011 11:32:24 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ahbn6@verizon.net writes:

Why not  stay on the list for the entertainment value. Also, you possess
knowledge  of Healeys that is of value even if you no longer have one. Who
knows, you  might get another one some day.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen,  NJ

http://www.healey6.com