[Healeys] Power

Subject: [Healeys] Power
From: healey.nut at gmail.com (Alan Seigrist)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 08:50:28 +0800
Sounds to me like a fuel delivery problem.  When you hit 4K and it
won't go any faster, immediately shut off motor and coast to a stop
and check float bowls.  Probably empty.  My guess is rust in the tank
clogging your fuel pump reducing flow rate.  All these fuel additives
like oxygenators and ethanol introduce more water into the fuel.  Our
tanks are rusting from the inside out!

Alan