[Healeys] Suggestion; - BT7 door handles

Subject: [Healeys] Suggestion; - BT7 door handles
From: pete_groh at yahoo.com (Pete Groh)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 08:25:03 -0700 (PDT)
Ira, I can send you the correct key for the handle to remove the lock insert. I
can also advise you on re-keying the locks, and the sequence of the
wafers/pins. The FP series lock number range 626-750. If you can not locate the
three digit number on the lock, I do have a ring of pre-cut keys that you can
insert into each lock, determine the key code number.

Kind regards,
Pete Groh (KeyGuy) Ellicott City MD

"I have a number of them, and need to mix and match the
best parts to build two outside handles.

So how do I get the pins out without hosing the parts?"
--
Ira Erbs
IT CONSULTANT