[Healeys] Suggestion; - BT7 door handles

Subject: [Healeys] Suggestion; - BT7 door handles
From: eyera3 at gmail.com (I Erbs)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 08:38:06 -0700
Thanks,
I have the later non key handles. I was loiking for advice on dismanteling
them.

Ira Erbs
IT Consultant
Portland, OR

sent from my Droid, please excuse typos and random self corrections because
my phone has It's own ideas about what word I meant to write

On Jun 29, 2011 8:25 AM, "Pete Groh" <pete_groh at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ira, I can send you the correct key for the handle to remove the lock
insert. I can also advise you on re-keying the locks, and the sequence of
the wafers/pins. The FP series lock number range 626-750. If you can not
locate the three digit number on the lock, I do have a ring of pre-cut keys
that you can insert into each lock, determine the key code number.