[Healeys] BT7 door handles

Subject: [Healeys] BT7 door handles
From: nelson_wd at msn.com (W.D. Nelson)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 11:27:24 -0500
I used a drift and had no issue removing the pins holding the levers that
actuate the door stop.  I had to replace the short levers that are used, I
believe, on the BT7 with the longer lever used on my older 3000 BN 7.  I do
fear that I weakened the spring in this excercise but intend to correct that
with new springs prior to final installation.