Re: [Healeys] First start

To: Austin Healey <pajtamuvek@gmail.com>, Greg Lemon
Subject: Re: [Healeys] First start
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 01:45:37 +0800
Gergo -

The BN4 H4 carb has a two bolt mount which, if bolted too tight to the
head, can introduce vacuum leaks in and around the gaskets and spacers
and what not (too tight can result in warping of surfaces).

The surfaces of all the various bits should be flat and clean, and the
nuts tightened with 30ish ft-lbs of torque only.

Check that ...

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device