Re: [Healeys] First start

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] First start
From: Austin Healey <pajtamuvek@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 21:25:02 +0200
I have a 12 port head and HD6s. I will check for leak, but fairly sure that
there is no leak. Manifold leaks show their ill effect near idle - You set
the mixture right and it gets weak as You go up. Not in my case. The mixture
is ok on the full rev range, but when I floor it, it gets a bit weak (afr
14). No hesitation/missfire though, just not right. And only on the front
carb. The rear is ok.

Gergo

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html