Re: [Healeys] Fan Belt issues

To: "Williams, Allen" <awill@ccs.ua.edu>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fan Belt issues
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 21:23:41 -0700
I asked at both my local napa and autozone stores and they said no to size .
Will try another store on Thursday

Ira Erbs
IT Consultant
Portland, OR

sent from my Droid, please excuse typos and random self corrections because
my phone has It's own ideas about what word I meant to write

On Jul 5, 2011 8:13 PM, "Williams, Allen" <awill@ccs.ua.edu> wrote:
> Here's my two cents worth on that problem. Go to a parts store like NAPA
or Autozone and tell them the size belt you think you need. They can tell
the length by the stock #. If they 'll give refunds, buy two or three sizes
in half inch gradations. Take back the ones that don't fit. That's what I
did.

Behalf Of I Erbs [eyera3000@gmail.com]