Re: [Healeys] Fan Belt Issues

To: "'Charlie Baldwin'" <mgcharlie@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fan Belt Issues
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 15:35:57 -0400
And, mine has teeth on the outside and is smooth on the inside but works
perfectly so I use the old adage, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. On for 14
years that I know of. I do carry a spare just in case. I just hope that it
will fit when and if . . . . .

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com