Re: [Healeys] Wire wheel hubs - how?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Wire wheel hubs - how?
From: Per Schoerner <healeyguy@bredband.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 23:03:01 +0200
Hi
If the hubs are worn, so will the wheels be. Really they should be
replaced as a set, otherwise a worn hub will wear out a new wheel, and
vice versa. And remember to not tighten the nut too hard, because the
wheel acts as a spring against the conical part of the hub, and if
tightened too hard will ruin this spring.

Per