Re: [Healeys] Fw: [DiRT] Spray on Chrome paint demo by Jay Leno

To: Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>, Joe and Lenore Armour
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: [DiRT] Spray on Chrome paint demo by Jay Leno
From: mark lapierre <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 10:43:59 -0700 (PDT)
That was more of a very bright metalic looking silver, back in those days.
This is a totally different operation of course.

I had the chrome paint done on my bumper overriders.     Very hard to tell the
difference to the
real operation.     I swapped some services so I don't really know how much it
costs.

ML