Re: [Healeys] Fw: [DiRT] Spray on Chrome paint demo by Jay Leno

To: mark lapierre <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: [DiRT] Spray on Chrome paint demo by Jay Leno
From: Austin Healey <pajtamuvek@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 21:00:35 +0200
Here in Hungary, chrome painting costs nearly equal to normal chrome
plating. But as menshioned, there are parts that are nearly impossible to
replate (like thin corroded/pitted mazac, or badly dent/damaged minor items
which are not available new etc). I have found it not quite suitable for
parts that are touched frequently.
Still plating is better.

Gergo