Re: [Healeys] Hsc

To: BJ8 Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hsc
From: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 15:18:37 -0700
Interesting, but I think you are wrong on the time line.
The list that Scott Morris linked to
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/history/hs104.htm lists

BRITISH MOTOR CAR DISTRIBUTORS, LTD.
   19100 Susana Road
   Compton, California 90221
    (Los Angeles)
   Phone: (213) 636-9831

Which is what I recall, the move to Anaheim came later, mid 70's as my
memory serves
Do you have anything to show that the move to Anaheim was pre- '68?
Rick