[Healeys] Hsc

Subject: [Healeys] Hsc
From: richard.ewald at gmail.com (Richard Ewald)
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 11:50:20 -0700
(going from dim memories here)
I don't think HSC was the BMC distributor for Southern California.  to the
best of knowledge they were just a dealer as were a bunch of other guys,
back then there was British car dealership in every community so so it
seemed.
As I recall the distributor for Southern California was BMCD (British Motor
Car Distributors/Ddistributing) which was off the Harbor Freeway in South
Los Angeles.  Later they moved to Orange County near Disneyland.
I doubt that any of this will help in your quest, and I highly doubt that
you will find any on line searchable records for BMCD
Rick
PS and I thought the California DMV was bad...