[Healeys] 54 BN1 Barn Car

Subject: [Healeys] 54 BN1 Barn Car
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 16:57:22 -0700
You probably can do this for $10-15K, depending on how much you spend on
painting and engine work.

Be sure to bag and label all nuts and bolts.   We didn't do this on our 100M
resto--but we did try to keep them
'organized'--and we waste a lot of time trying to figure out what bolts go
where (esp. on a 100, which has a lot of BSF
and some Whitworth, esp. on the engine).

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net