[Healeys] trafficator

Subject: [Healeys] trafficator
From: rpschauss at gmail.com (Peter Schauss)
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 11:01:14 -0400
When I removed mine to replace the stator tube, I left the connectors in
place.  If I remember correctly, I fished the harness through the tube by
taping the end to a length of solid copper wire.  It took a couple of tries
to get a taped connection which was strong enough not to let go in the
middle of the threading process, but not so bulky that it jammed inside of
the tube.

HTH,
Peter Schauss
1963 BJ7