[Healeys] List

Subject: [Healeys] List
From: austin.healey at gmail.com (Chris Dimmock)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 21:16:29 +1000
I'm with Rich. It's weight distribution.
I know, but I've spun a Holden Commodore V8, while towing my Healey,
at around 70mph.
The trailer belonged to another Healey Guy, who marked out exactly
where the car should fit on his tralier, with bolted in tyre stops,
and insisted that the location was right. He was only out by 18 -20
inches or so. Not enough weight on the towball.
I spun the lot, over 360 degrees, stayed on the ashphalt, nothing fell
off, nothing was damaged, didn't hit anything. I was however slightly
deaf for a few hours from the screaming from my ex wife and my 5 yo
daughter.
Anyway, his bolted in tyre stops were retuned separated from his
trailer, with a photo. I honestly think he guessed.
Any other damage issues are private between my Drycleaner, and myself.
Chris
www.myaustinhealey.com

Sent from my iPhone