Re: [Healeys] The Drive Begins

To: ATIGHTPROD@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] The Drive Begins
From: Michael Oritt <michael.oritt@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 19:24:46 -0400
Is information on his journey available anywhere but on facebook?  If
his route brings him anywhere near DC I would be happy to host or
support him as needed and will be happy to pass along info to the
Capital Area Club.

Best--Michael Oritt

_http://www.facebook.com/pages/Drive-Away-Cancer/144136362339359?ref=ts#!/pa

(http://www.facebook.com/pages/Drive-Away-Cancer/144136362339359?ref=ts#!/pag