[Healeys] The Drive Begins

Subject: [Healeys] The Drive Begins
From: ATIGHTPROD at aol.com (ATIGHTPROD at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 21:16:02 -0400 (EDT)
As I get more information, I will pass it along to everyone and just to
make the correction again, John's headed to Charleston, South Carolina not
Charlotte as I stated earlier. Sorry for the mistake, but my brain is more
than  a bit fried from the past three days of prep.
Thanks,
Steven

In a message dated 8/8/2011 6:04:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,