Re: [Healeys] Front A-Arm bracket location

To: healeys@autox.team.net, 'Bob Spidell' <bspidell@comcast.net>, Rich
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Front A-Arm bracket location
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 08:29:58 -0700 (PDT)
Rich,
     I argued this with the body guy yesterday.  He is going by another 100 in
the shop that has the two brackets in slightly different locations.  You and I
know they are supposed to be symmetrical, but I have to convince this guy.
Today I am bringing the lower a-arms that have not been disassembled or
rebuilt yet and fit them up to the car to show him how one side fits and the
other does not.  I'll report back to the list.
Mike