Re: [Healeys] Front A-Arm Bracket Location

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Front A-Arm Bracket Location
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 18:13:18 -0700 (PDT)
I talked with Martin JansenOf Jule Enterprises over the phone yesterday and
gained a wealth of knowledge in just a short conversation.  Martin had no
problem imparting the information I needed for correct placement of the front
lower a-arm bracket.  I did not get a "sales job", just friendly advice on
what I needed to do to have a nice steerable car.  This is a true gentleman
that really cares about the hobby in general.  That must translate to his
business and I believe he must turn out a superior product if this is how he
conducts himself as a businessman.  Many thanks to Martin for his help and if
anyone is considering a frame, you would probably do right for yourself if you
considered Mr Jansen's product.  No financial interest here, just an
observation.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5