Re: [Healeys] Apron Panel Set

To: healeys@autox.team.net, Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Apron Panel Set
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 12:16:48 -0700
Yes, they were painted body color UNLESS you have a white BN1/2 and then
like the engine compartment they would be painted black.

Confused yet?  See the chassis restoration photos of Sara Frost's BN2 on the
Forever Healeys website for some good pictures on how this is done.

Curt

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html