Re: [Healeys] Apron Panel Set

To: "'Curt/Nancy Arndt'" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Apron Panel Set
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 18:12:34 -0400
Curt, et al,

Sorry I have to disagree here on what Curt states regarding the white
Hundreds. Yes, it's certainly true they were often painted black in the
engine bay, etc. but I have seen a number of originals that were simply the
standard body colour white all through the engine bay as well as the inner
apron panels. This went from early BN1's to quite late BN2's so again we
should try to avoid saying the words "always" and "never".

Rich Chrysler

 Curt said:

Yes, they were painted body color UNLESS you have a white BN1/2 and then
like the engine compartment they would be painted black.

Confused yet?  See the chassis restoration photos of Sara Frost's BN2 on the
Forever Healeys website for some good pictures on how this is done.

Curt

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html