[Healeys] FW: Healey Dinner-not!

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] FW: Healey Dinner-not!
From: "David Porter" <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 07:59:48 -0600
  _____

From: David Porter [mailto:frogeye@porterscustom.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 7:56 AM
To: 'William N. Sullivan'; 'Lawrence, William'; 'Judy Wrobel'; 'Anthony
Lucero'; 'Bob and Toni Smith'; 'Bob Gough'; 'Bob Walton'; 'Bonnie Bagley';
'Brad Day'; 'D Shriver'; 'Dan Prendergraft'; 'David Wylie'; 'Donna Shriver';
'Ed Merewether'; 'Emilio Verastegui'; 'Gary Hahs'; 'Greg Mann'; 'Henry
Morrison'; 'Jim Routt'; 'John and Barbara Weinlein'; 'John and Betty
Shelton'; 'John and Lynn'; 'John Greenfield'; 'Joyce and Bill Sullivan';
'Ken Murphy'; 'Marcel Reynolds'; 'Mark Campbell'; 'Mark Moll'; 'Mike and
Judy Buckner'; 'Nance Crow '; 'Olin Kane'; 'Parker, Thomas'; 'Philip
Langland'; 'Ric Tafoya'; 'Ross and Michelle Kells'; 'Sam Bagby'; 'Sharon
Sprague'; 'Sharon Sprague and Bob Lee'; 'V Ciotti'; 'William Sullivan'
Subject: RE: Healey Dinner-not!

I don't know how many in our club are following John Nikas on his crisscross
of the US in a '53 Healey (here:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Drive-Away-Cancer/144136362339359

) but it's been an ordeal for him. If he can make it back here I may be
replacing the engine with a spare I have here, if we're lucky it may just be
a tired oil pump, anyway I'm looking for volunteers to help. It will
probably be tomorrow night or Thursday. Let me know if you can help out
and/or if anyone has a 100 oil pump that is serviceable.

 Dave

PS be sure to click the "Like" link on the Face book page..

frogeye@porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107
505-352-1378