[Healeys] FW: Healey Dinner-not!

Subject: [Healeys] FW: Healey Dinner-not!
From: frogeye at porterscustom.com (David Porter)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 07:59:48 -0600
  _____

From: David Porter [mailto:frogeye at porterscustom.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 7:56 AM
To: 'William N. Sullivan'; 'Lawrence, William'; 'Judy Wrobel'; 'Anthony
Lucero'; 'Bob and Toni Smith'; 'Bob Gough'; 'Bob Walton'; 'Bonnie Bagley';
'Brad Day'; 'D Shriver'; 'Dan Prendergraft'; 'David Wylie'; 'Donna Shriver';
'Ed Merewether'; 'Emilio Verastegui'; 'Gary Hahs'; 'Greg Mann'; 'Henry
Morrison'; 'Jim Routt'; 'John and Barbara Weinlein'; 'John and Betty
Shelton'; 'John and Lynn'; 'John Greenfield'; 'Joyce and Bill Sullivan';
'Ken Murphy'; 'Marcel Reynolds'; 'Mark Campbell'; 'Mark Moll'; 'Mike and
Judy Buckner'; 'Nance Crow '; 'Olin Kane'; 'Parker, Thomas'; 'Philip
Langland'; 'Ric Tafoya'; 'Ross and Michelle Kells'; 'Sam Bagby'; 'Sharon
Sprague'; 'Sharon Sprague and Bob Lee'; 'V Ciotti'; 'William Sullivan'
Subject: RE: Healey Dinner-not!

I don't know how many in our club are following John Nikas on his crisscross
of the US in a '53 Healey (here:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Drive-Away-Cancer/144136362339359

) but it's been an ordeal for him. If he can make it back here I may be
replacing the engine with a spare I have here, if we're lucky it may just be
a tired oil pump, anyway I'm looking for volunteers to help. It will
probably be tomorrow night or Thursday. Let me know if you can help out
and/or if anyone has a 100 oil pump that is serviceable.

 Dave

PS be sure to click the "Like" link on the Face book page..

frogeye at porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107
505-352-1378