[Healeys] BN1 Hood configuration

Subject: [Healeys] BN1 Hood configuration
From: richchrysler at quickclic.net (Rich Chrysler)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 14:41:33 -0400
Stephen et al,

The 3rd series of hood bows on the Hundred that featured the elongated
obtuse angle slotted mounting arm for better stowage when folded, also
featured a pair of small holes per each side on the rear most hood iron that
accepted a pair of screws that entered from inside the car, piercing to
anchor the  webbing straps.

Please note that the 3 mounting holes per side of the car did not change
position throughout the production of the Hundred.

Listers, this is also being forwarded to John Sims for posting.

Rich