[Healeys] Front Hub Removal

Subject: [Healeys] Front Hub Removal
From: rpschauss at gmail.com (Peter Schauss)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 13:28:37 -0400
I used a small block of wood, something hard like oak.  It should be
long enough so that when
rested against the end of the stub axel it stick out beyond the end of
the hub but short enough so
that you can start the knock-off on the threads of the hub.  Tighten
the knock-off and the hub should
come loose.

HTH,
Peter Schauss