[Healeys] A-H museum

Subject: [Healeys] A-H museum
From: CAWS52803 at aol.com (CAWS52803 at aol.com)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 08:15:53 EDT
Back a few years ago, my wife and I were at the ground breaking of the
Healey Museum here in the US.  Gerry & Marion Coker were the honored guests.
It
was to be at Virginia International Raceway.  The land there was being
donated by one VIR partner, Connie Nyholm, and the actual construction was to
be
done by her boyfriend.  He owned several Healeys including a Silverstone.  A
s faith would have it, they broke up and the project dissipated.  Never
heard if any materials were gathered either.
Never another word about a museum here.

Rudy Streng
Lenoir, NC
BN4, AN5