[Healeys] Oil routing in engine

Subject: [Healeys] Oil routing in engine
From: warthodson at aol.com (warthodson at aol.com)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 09:29:14 -0400 (EDT)
One aspect of the lube system that seems strange to me is that not all of the
cam bearings have a pressurized oil feed. From memory, I think it is the third
cam bearing from the from that does not have an oil feed.
Gary Hodson

n Aug 16, 2011, at 3:29 PM, S and T Miller <stmiller96 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have never seen a diagram of the 6 cyl Healey engine oil passages.  Is it
 oil pump, pressure relief valve, oil filter, rod/ main bearings, cam
earings,
 rockers, drain to tappets?  Are there any branch out points or is it a
irect
 run?  Where is the pressure gauge line in the run?  Just curious.