[Healeys] 1936 Pontiac Production line

Subject: [Healeys] 1936 Pontiac Production line
From: sbyers at ec.rr.com (BJ8 Healeys)
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:29:53 -0400
Very interesting, especially the final shot of the interior of the car.

Years ago, I bought an old speedometer at the Charlotte Autofair to use in
making myself a desk nameplate for my office at work.  I didn't know which
car the speedo came out of until the video showed the one in the '36 Pontiac
to be identical to mine.

Wonder how many '36 Pontiacs, that absorbed so much manpower during
manufacture, are still in existence?

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry