[Healeys] 1936 Pontiac Production line

Subject: [Healeys] 1936 Pontiac Production line
From: rcobb at earthlink.net (R. Cobb)
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:57:04 -0500
Alas, I believe that production line is showing the manufacture of 1936
Chevrolets, not Pontiacs.  The grill, side hood trim, radiator ornament and
bumper, among other external features, are key points of identification.

Not a big deal on a Healey list, but it would be on 30's GM product lists  :-)

I agree that the video is very interesting and I was surprised at the degree of
automation of certain aspects of the production line.  An extremely dangerous
place to work however, and note the lack of hearing protection!  No wonder many
of our fathers/grandfathers suffered hearing loss by middle-age.

Bob

Message: 8