[Healeys] 100/6 for sale

Subject: [Healeys] 100/6 for sale
From: derek.c.job at gmail.com (Derek Job)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 20:44:58 +0200
My understanding is that the list is not to be used for professional
advertising. Members notifying others of a car for sale  that they could
recommend is ok. Ditto for parts

For instance, there are websites based in England that generally have at
least 50 or more Austin Healeys for sale but I wouldn't want them to be
constantly updating the list with that info.

Derek