[Healeys] 100/6 for sale

Subject: [Healeys] 100/6 for sale
From: glemon at neb.rr.com (Greg Lemon)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 18:00:20 -0500
For what it is worth, we see offers to sell Healey items, or notices of
Healey items for sale on the list all the time.

What I don't think anyone wants to see is the list become dominated by
anonymous "spam" Healey related or (particularly) not.

Mr.  xxxx, Had your first note contained a little more information like your
2nd I don't think there would have been an issue ("I am a long time lurker,
just acquired a car for sale any interest let me know, etc."),  and perhaps
your name as well, I am not aware of any rule to this effect, but everyone
pretty much identifies themselves by name, not anonymous or an internet
"handle" on the list.  As posted the original note looked sort anonymousish
and spamish.  You just have to start with the magic words and you are into
the club "Hi my name is XXX and I am a Healeyholic.....".

Not trying to criticize, just analyze, welcome to the list hope your car and
a soon to be happy lister can match up for a great deal all around, thanks
for bringing it to our attention.

Greg Lemon