[Healeys] Bad running due to ethanol in gas?

Subject: [Healeys] Bad running due to ethanol in gas?
From: healey.nut at gmail.com (Alan Seigrist)
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 17:10:34 +0800
Steve -

Also check your coil, wires, cap and condenser as failure in all of these
things can mimic vapor lock (i.e. when it gets hot they start to fail).  I
even had a failing primary ignition wire that was almost a perfect mimic for
Vapor Lock (car started stuttering when hot) and it didn't correct itself
until I replaced the wire and connectors.  This is the wire from the
ignition to BJ8 Tach to coil.

Alan