[Healeys] Moss brake recall

Subject: [Healeys] Moss brake recall
From: healey.nut at gmail.com (Alan Seigrist)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 22:49:41 +0800
Sorry, have to disagree.  I know of no other culture on earth that would
consider it perfectly fine to produce baby formula made of melamine,
imitation cancer/heart medicines made of sugar, or kindergartens made of low
PSI concrete in an earthquake zone.

Any self respecting enterprise would not source brake components from China
unless they had absolute full QA/QC control on the shop floor.  Clearly Moss
did not do that.

Moss quality is improving, but they should not source brake parts from
anywhere except the OECD.